dinsdag 13 augustus 2013

A brand new publisher


My dear blogger fans I just finished my writing holiday. Four weeks I planned to write the end of my third book. But I didn’t.

I didn’t because I used the vacation to decide to become a publisher. The publisher of my first book. A new profession, but what an exciting one.

I stepped into the internet with a lot of questions. At first it seemed to be a labyrinth, but it becomes more and more an intriguing search. (speurtocht)

And now I have a lot of answers. Enough to start.  I know now what I need to do to make the right steps. My love is going to help me with the technical details. That intrigues him. Lucky for me.

In the future I need you too. I need you to make decisions for me. I am very bad at that. You can help me decide which cover you like most for instance. But you can help me mostly by reading my book when it is ready.

Till then I will let you know what’s going on. I start with the Dutch version of the book, but as soon as possible an English version will be published too.

I am looking forward to my first working day. As a publisher.

P.S.


My third book will be written too. I only have to plan a new writing holiday.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten