zondag 23 juni 2013

Love

First published in Dutch August 8 2012
Liever de Nederlandse tekst? http://yaramarch.blogspot.nl/2012/08/liefde.html

What’s a chicklit (modern love story) without love? It can’t exist. So you find a lot of love in my books. Sweet romantic love but also love my ears coloured red while I was typing it.

At first I was wondering how I could get love scenes in my book while the two main characters didn’t get together yet. I am no longer surprised that the answer to that comes from the book. It found a perfect solution all alone.

Thanks to that I can write a lot of romantic and sometimes even steamy love scenes. I am lucky with that. Nothing writes  as easy as a love scene. Before I knew I already wrote 3000 words.

And of course romantic love needs romantic songs. One of the most beautiful songs in this book is the super romantic song   ‘Heaven’ (‘cheek to cheek’  from Louis Armstrong with Ella Fitzgerald) and almost more beautiful  ‘Dream a little dream of me also from this gorgeous couple. 



Enjoy listening!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten