zaterdag 15 juni 2013

Split

First published in Dutch July 30 2012

The book is ready. Thought I. Till this morning. My head is still full with parts of sentences, new words, improvements etc.

More and more gets my new book its shape in the meantime too. Moreover I have this great idea about writing a book about my daily work content.

I always tell everybody: ‘If you don’t want to get mad, do one thing at once. Otherwise you’re getting confused. Your thoughts moving like a windmill.’ As I know it so well, there is only one problem. I don’t know where to start.

And because of I can’t choose, I write a new blog. (Nice escape-behavior Yara!)

Still I feel as if I have a hangover now my book is finished. I once had a delivery with only contractions that you have at the end when you are allowed to push. One hour of contractions it seemed a piece of cake. Only I get the rest of the contractions during the following two days. It feels a bit like that now.

The book still holds me in his grip. Have I told this, did I use that sentence? Most times it is in it already, but in my mind it is still asking for attention. Especially during the night.

It feels great to have three weeks I could spend all time on writing. I’m curious how I next to my work will manage to find the time to write.

Probably by planning a lot of vacations.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten