dinsdag 18 juni 2013

Sorry M.


First published in Dutch August 4 2012

Finally it happened today. My characters got their new names. For days I woke up every night with another new name for one of the characters. In the meantime only a few less important characters didn’t have a new name.

This morning I decided to do it. I started to replace all the names in my book. I am curious if I know by myself now who is who. Maybe is even the story now new for me.

I am now looking forward to next Tuesday. The first day I have time to read my book. Before I start I have to rewrite a few things first. There are still some improvements in my mind.

I hope that Thursday the book is finally ready to read by others. Probably I can start next Monday with the non-fiction book. That one will not be a Yara March.

This morning, while everybody here is drinking coffee together, I sit here looking over to them having a lot of fun. Just as I have. This morning I couldn’t wait longer writing at my book.

I am surprised myself. Am I go and sit with them, or will I stay for a little while Yara?

N. B.


 M. you don’t have the name of my main character any more. But when you ever read the book, know that before Marc did have your name. I hope I can still remember your name.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten