zondag 30 juni 2013

Multiple personality

First published in Dutch August 15, 2012


Since the day Yara is born, I noticed that more and more often I talk about Yara as a person. Especially of course when I am talking about writing my books.

It feels as if every time I am going to write, I step inside Yara. Yara is a lot more creative and relaxed then I am. She doesn’t mind. I can worry about the smallest things. Yara just says: ‘we’ll see’.

To my surprise, she manages everything. I can panic,when I don’t write enough on a day. The three other stories in my head are hurrying me. She stays calm all the time. Glad that, when the writing flow stock, she has an evening for herself. For now doing something else then writing. ‘More than one book at the time I can’t write anyway, she tells me.

Yara plans my time a lot better than I would. She takes care, that I keep enjoy writing my books. And I do, even it takes all my time.

I am very sorry that Yara doesn’t like managing and organizing. I would be glad to let her do it. But still she lets it be my job. She teaches me to stay relaxed when I can’t do enough during the time I planned for it. Nowadays, thanks to Yara, when I run out of time, I don’t worry. Even when I can’t work on it for a few days.
Yara also has more courage than I have. Sometimes I think: ‘Can I write this? My parents, my children and my friends are reading this too. Yara just writes it.

Sometimes, my love, who sees a lot of my double personality, says to me: ‘ Do you know that there are people which are getting treatment for that? And he can’t help that he has to laugh out loudly. (LOL)

But I am very glad with my multiple personality. I learn a lot from Yara. Since she is in my life, I never enjoyed life more than now. At last I am much more the woman I want to be.

So Yara writes this blog. While I should break the beans.

Another late diner today. Who cares?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten