maandag 17 juni 2013

Music preview

First published in Dutch August 1 2012

There is happening a lot in my books. Not always I have the knowledge about it. So I have to discover. I like it to ask my computer (on the internet of course) and I get the most beautiful and interesting answers. Sometimes I can use it. However, most of the time the book change the story and find an easier solution, than the one from the internet. In the end I don’t need al that information. ‘But it keeps me away from doing naughty things’, my mother would have said.

The story needed a singer which sang Fado-music. But not a Portuguese, but a Spanish one.
I found Maria del Mar Bonet. Listen by yourself how the music moves you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgDGlyBnSSM&feature=related

Not only I discovered her, but I found also Al Alba van Luis Eduardo Aute

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVRN8d2kh1g . Impressive. 

Just as the women in my book, I am a music fanatic. So for me it is an extra bonus when I discover together with my main characters so lovely music.

I search for a scanner that saves a scan file in the memory of the scanner (I needed it for the plot) I couldn’t find it. The story founds a much more easy solution.

Google shows me which countries don’t have extradition adjournments and which have. Wikipedia points me to the most beautiful nature in that country’s. This information I could use.


There is one just little inconvenience…. It looks so nice I want to go there by myself. My next book will be situated in South America, more specific in Argentina. A good opportunity to visit it, don’t you think so?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten