zondag 16 juni 2013

Movie

First published in Dutch July 31 2012

Somewhere halfway writing the book, I recognized that the story seems to be a movie. I see in my mind how everything happens.

It has written so filmic that it could be a script. Of course of a real feel good romantic movie.

The strange thing is, that at this time I can´t imagine which movie stars should play in it. Most of them that I know are too old for it. Maybe I should go more often to the movies.

My fantasy is wild enough to see me invited on the movie/set.

Yara March goes Hollywood. Complete with a VIP/treatment including a trailer on my own. Isn´t fantasy great. Without fantasy Yara March would never been born. And then you never could enjoy reading my book(s).

Movies and reading. It reminds me of my exam in the French language on high school. Beautiful language that French. But for me very difficult to understand. Especially reading books in French. Most times I didn’t get the meaning at all. So it takes so much time to read them, that I run out of time. To my relief they made a movie about it. At least I could see that. And as you can already guess, they ask me about that book.

The first question was: “Which book did you read (it seemed that there was a short, simplified version and the original version) I couldn’t answer that question, because I didn’t read it at all.

I looked a bit silly. Then they asked if there were pictures in it. I didn’t lie when I told them ´no´ (not reading the book implicates that there were no pictures in it either) The examinators took their own conclusions as they say to me before they go to the next book: ‘good girl, you read the right book.

So if you don’t like to read, we’ll meet at the movie.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten