donderdag 13 juni 2013

Soap

First written in Dutch July 28, 2012

Writing is just real life. Full of funny, touching, sweet , sad and mean events.

As a writer to be it is fun to discover that all those mood swings in my book, happen to me too. I chuckle, I get angry, tears are rolling over my cheeks and sometimes I feel tensed, so curious I am how the story ends.

Often I am very surprised what rolls now out of my computer. Sometimes I am previous already tired, because I have to rewrite again.

Most fun is it when something totally unexpected happens. The things I didn’t think of before, and that happen by surprise.

Even more fun is it when an event I was thinking of one and a half week ago already, the day before yesterday was written down in the book. I thought they never would notice. I hope that you as a reader of my book also need till the end of the book, before you know who did it. 

Today they at last discovered the first murder. I am curious when they know who did it, I know it for three weeks already . Now the book has to discover it.

I constructed the plot weeks ago, but suddenly yesterday, something happened. My thoroughly constructed plot didn’t fit anymore. Even I didn’t know anymore how it should go on.
During the night I wake up to go to the toilet and vaguely something begins to grow. Maybe I know tomorrow what is coming next.

Nowadays I start the day with a one-hour swim.  Like every morning the story of the day develops. Will it stay like this when I write it down?

Without notice everything can change again.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten